Send us your questions
Who is eligible to participate?
- All those who have finished secondary school. There is no admission exam. As soon as you send your application documents, we will send you your admission letter. In some cases, an English test may also be required.
Who is it recommended for?
- It is recommendable for those who have not studied Biology, Chemistry or Physics at an advanced level at their schools or did not complete those subjects.
- For those who studied these subjects a long time ago.
- It is also recommendable for those who have never studied in English. This course will help you adjust to studying in a foreign language.
What can I study once the course is finished?
- You can study Medicine, Odontology, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Veterinary, etc.
Which universities can I study at?
- The programme prepares students for the following universities:
- Semmelweis University (Medicine, Odontology, Pharmacy, Midwifery and Physiotherapy)
- University of Pécs (Medicine)
- University of Szeged: (Medicine and Pharmacy)
- Szent István University (Veterinary Medicine)
- Eötvös Loránd University (Psychology)
- McDaniel College Budapest (American AB programs)